What does finding a "culture fit" really mean? We got to the bottom of just that in our recent webinar with the Recruitment Process Outsourcing Association (RPOA).
I sat down with Hueman's CEO, Dwight Cooper (the only individual who has built a Best Workplace in America for 13 years in a row!) to discuss the true meaning of company culture—and how and why to hire for it. Check out the webinar on-demand below, where we:
- Help you understand your company's definition of culture fit
- Provide a framework for assessing and developing your company's culture
- Help you understand the steps you can take to create a truly engaged organization
- Map how hiring for culture fit can lead to a cost savings for your organization
- And more
Want a sneak peek of the webinar? Here’s what we do to hire the best – internally and for our clients!
- Don’t create job descriptions only about listing skills, experiences and competencies.
- Define the job as a series of challenging, measurable performance objectives – be creative!
- Advertise the unique employee value proposition.
- Implement a 40/40/20 sourcing plan.
- Conduct a rigorous performance-based interviewing process that involves more than just you!
Interested in seeing how your company, specifically, can find the right cultural fits? Let's chat.
About the Author
Sarah is the Vice President of Marketing for Hueman. What's most important to me? To lead a happy and healthy life and be a great role model for my two daughters. In One Word, I Am: Passionate. My career? Four years of marketing experience within advertising agencies and six-plus years of marketing experience within the recruitment/staffing industry.Follow on Twitter More Content by Sarah Palmer